Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Plants for Rose Cottage ...



3 new rose bushes, the buds are just bigger than a miniture rose, stong perfume too. No tag so can't tell you they name.



This little geranuim has the smallest leaves and flowers I have ever seen. At the nursery, there was a hanging basket with this cutie just spilling over the edges of the basket, well I had to have one too.

Also bought 2 small Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow shrubs, and a few asparagus crowns. A Bob Hope Camillia Japonica, tag says "Brilliant deep red, large semi double blooms with wavy petals" sounds good enough for me:)) Need all the colour we can get. We might just pop into the nursery today, maybe there is just a little something else that tickles me fancy again. Hopefully we'll head to the farm next weekend

Until nexttime
Rina

2 comments:

  1. I do love the colour of the raose, and all the rest will add heaps of colour to the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers. The roses are really gorgeous. I still read you slice of heaven blog; it just will not let me comment. I'm having a hard time with the new blogger.
    Becky's Barnyard

    ReplyDelete