Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's on the hook ATM ...



Dress your little one up in this cute little outfit!
Designed by
Valerie Moffitt



Well maybe not exactly like the above little dress. Still got the sleeves and another 2 rows on the lenght of the dress to go, add a little green edging and it should be done. Then just a little head band to match

Cute don't you think
Rina

3 comments:

  1. Kiki is going to look just beautiful my dear friend, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! something else I will have to make:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute.
    Becky's Barnyard

    ReplyDelete