Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.

Monday, September 5, 2011

a spring of pearls, some beads, lace and sea sand and driftwood....





It sad to think that I needed to go buy a few bits of junk jewelery from the opshop/GW just to be able to work on the next project. Tanya had thrown out her junk, she's good at getting rid of stuff as where I am not, a big hoarder, I will find a use for it sometime somewhere. I don't have any except the gold I wear daily. Last year my friend Pina and myself went to Tasmania for a week, we had a great time, came back with a big bag full of chocolate from the Cadbury's factory and a few other things, including driftwood and shells. Finally I have decided to make something with all that stuff.



Drilled holes through the shells and driftwood, broke up the bits of jewelry and beads, fake pearls. What goes nicer together than a spring of pearls, lace and sea sand and driftwood. Maybe use an old picture frame and some old photo's. Let's see what I can come up with.





Here's the first project, something to hang on a wall for a beachy theme, I am happy with the outcome, not to over the top. Would have to do with this pic atm taken inside cause it's such an over cast day here in Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment