Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween ...



A family of pumpkins waiting to dry 24 hrs and then painted orange

There's Halloween decorations everywhere you look ATM, at most discount store it's just the same old stuff. Why can't we make our own I thought or at least some of them.This is what we started on Clay pumpkins which we will be painting orange. Oh I wish we could get a few real pumpkins to carve only they so expensive here.



Here these 3 kids hav just finished rolling and shaping the clay, it's got to air dry before we can paint then. There's a few more projects to finish off, so we'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment