Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Deck out the back ...



A little sanding after screwing all the decking boards down.



After the first coat of decking oil, needs another coat, the woods so thirty soaking up that oil.



A collection of water cans. The decorating will probably change after the roof goes up, and a small table and chairs find their spot.



I would love an old potting table with a shelf at the bottom, some weathered terracotta pots covered in green algae. A few old tools and place for the old watering cans. Maybe even an old birds nest tucked in a corner.
Thanks for visiting
Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment