Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Colour scheme for Rose Cottage ...

Colour scheme has always been important to me, some colours sooth and calm you right down. Green not only blends into the scenery, but like blue it calms me right down. Different shades of green Brunswick green is used for the sleepers,fence rails and posts. Wilderness is the next shade of green, a little lighter than B/green and just right for the corrogate roofing. Mist green or Eucoluptus green is for the outside walls and water tanks. White is always good as an accent. Above picture is the view of the back door with a small deck, where we will probably spend our mornings. I love serving morning tea outside and here it feels just right to do that.The decking boards will need a good scrub and reoiled the next time we are up there. Now it really is starting to feel cosy.

2 comments:

  1. What an inviting place for morning coffee! Love the casual comfy look of it. My place perfect idea of a place to greet and start the day

    ReplyDelete